Tuesday 28 April 2009

Heroes - Character Profiles

I thought as Season 3 of Heroes is shortly coming to an end in Britain, and Season 4 is ending in America, I would do some character profiles of the Heroes and the supporting cast.

In each post I will go through the character, informing as to who plays them, their gift etc and what role they play in the grand scheme of things. Of course I will try not to give anything away for those who haven't seen Heroes yet. Btw: If you haven't seen any episode of Heroes I highly suggest you do. It is by far the best sci-program that is on Television to date.

Anyways, this was just a brief introduction to what I will be doing and also I will be putting up a voting section so you can vote for your Most Favorite Hero and of course your Most Hated Hero.

If you live in the UK and want to catch up on the story line to date then please visit
Heroes - Season 1
Heroes - Season 2
Heroes - Season 3

If live in the US and want to catch up, then please visit
Heroes - Season 1
Heroes - Season 2
Heroes - Season 3

Thanks for reading and I will catch you in the next posting.
The first hero that I will be profiling will the be all powerful Sylar

No comments:

Post a Comment